Winpaylods is a payload generator tool that uses metasploits meterpreter shellcode, injects the users ip and port into the shellcode and writes a python file that executes the shellcode using ctypes. This is then aes encrypted and compiled to a Windows Executable using pyinstaller.
- Undetectable Windows Payload Generation
- Easy to Use Gui
- Upload Payload to Local WebServer
- Psexec Payload to Target Machine
- Automatically Runs Metasploit Listener with Correct Settings after Payload Generated
Winpayloads also comes with a few features such as uac bypass and payload persistence. These are powershell files that execute on the system when the meterpreter gets a reverse shell. The uac bypass is written by PowerShellEmpire and uses an exploit to bypass uac on local administrator accounts and creates a reverse meterpreter running as local administrator back to the attackers machine.
Winpayloads can also setup a SimpleHTTPServer to put the payload on the network to allow downloading on the target machine and also has a psexec feature that will execute the payload on the target machine if supplied with usernames, domain, passwords or hashes.
psexec.py – imacket example
- UACBypass – PowerShellEmpire http://ift.tt/2tdEzle Copyright (c) 2015, Will Schroeder and Justin Warner. All rights reserved.
- PowerUp – PowerShellEmpire http://ift.tt/1Pqp4qy Copyright (c) 2015, Will Schroeder and Justin Warner. All rights reserved.
- Invoke-Shellcode http://ift.tt/2lLDnSX Copyright (c) 2012, Matthew Graeber. All rights reserved.
- Invoke-Mimikatz http://ift.tt/1mPhui9 Copyright (c) 2012, Matthew Graeber. All rights reserved.
- Invoke-EventVwrBypass http://ift.tt/2by3aug Matt Nelson (@enigma0x3)
- Persistence – Adds payload persistence on reboot
- Psexec Spray – Spray hashes until successful connection and psexec payload on target
- Upload to local webserver – Easy deployment
- Powershell stager – allows invoking payloads in memory & more
git clone http://ift.tt/2cyYz6W
./setup.shwill setup everything needed for Winpayloads
- Start Winpayloads
- Type ‘help’ or ‘?’ to get a detailed help page
setup.sh -rwill reinstall
from KitPloit – PenTest Tools! http://ift.tt/2uN99Rf